Published by Donald on May 30, 2023
In the last weeks and months we’ve made multiple updates to Brandbook Bespoke. Here are the most important ones:
- Google Fonts: You can now override the default font with any Google Font, to make the Brandbook more inline with the identity.
- Text Unit: In the text unit you can now adjust text size, line spacing, and color.
- Bullet List: We’ve improved the bullet-list to make it easier to use.
- Hidden Pages: You can mark pages as a draft, but also set them to hidden. This can be useful if you want a page to be available, but not for everyone. If you set a page to Hidden, it will not appear in the navigation.
- Dropdowns: You can also create dropdowns in the navigation. This allows you to put multiple pages under one tab.
- Move Sections/Units between pages: You can now easily move sections within the page, but also between pages. This is useful if you realise a section is a better fit on a different page.
- Big Images: you can now upload even larger images. You can also choose to turn off the side nav so that the blocks are placed over the entire width.
- Gradients: We updated the way you can present gradients. Users are able to directly copy the generated CSS of the gradients
- Branded Login: You can design the login page of a Brandbook by uploading a background image. Also the admin can add a dedicated message on the login in page. You can find more about branding options here: https://docs.brandbook.io/docs/brand-your-brandbook/
It is now possible to place Cavalry and SVG animations directly in your Brandbook.
We have a new pricing of € 2000,- per year (we dropped the setup fee).
We also have a 20% discount for NGOs. Which comes to € 1600,- per year.
(Incidentally, the old pricing is still an option, but we do not communicate it on the site.)
Learn more here: https://brandbook.io/pricing/
We were regularly asked whether it was also possible to link users to a personal login so that it is easier to monitor who has access. We built this!
Each Brandbook can invite 15 Viewer users by default and additional Viewer users can be added via Add-ons.
Customers can now also manage their Admins.
Font styling options
Published by Donald on April 20, 2023
You can now customize the TextUnit with new font styling options to create more visually appealing Brandbooks. Text size and color can be adjusted to highlight important information or add visual interest to your content.
As part of this update, we added the ability to hide Section titles. This allows impactful text to be placed at the top of a section, allowing for more personalized designs.
The disclaimer in our NASA demo Brandbook uses smaller text with a custom color to standout from the main context of the Brandbook. The section title is hidden to ensure the disclaimer text is at the top.
Improved bullet and numbered lists
Published by Ben on April 20, 2023
You asked, we listened… We’ve improved how bullet and numbered lists are handled in all text input with markup.
Lists directly below a paragraph are now rendered within the paragraph, instead of being ignored. The previous behavior hasn’t changed so you can now choose if you want space between your text and list or not.
Here’s how the new list handling looks:
This is a sentence at the start of the paragraph. The numbered list is within this paragraph.
- item 1
- item 2
This is a sentence in the middle of the paragraph. The bullet list is within this paragraph.
- bullet item 1
- bullet item 2
This is a sentence at the end of the paragraph.
Lists outside of paragraphs continue to work as before. Just put a new line between your paragraph text and your list and there will be a space between the blocks.
Published by Ben on January 31, 2023
Give your Brandbooks a unique look and feel by adding a custom font. Just add a Google Fonts specimen URL in the Brandbook theme form and we’ll do the rest. This new feature allows you to add a touch of personality to your Brandbooks that truly represents the visual identity of the brand.
Moving Sections and Units
Published by Ben on January 13, 2023
We’ve added the ability to easily rearrange the content of your Brandbooks as needed. You can now move Sections and Units between Pages, giving you complete control over the structure of your Brandbooks they evolve.
Open Advanced Options in the Section update form and select the new Page.
Open Advanced Options in the Unit update form and select the new Page and Section.
Published by Ben on September 25, 2022
Organize your content into smaller, more manageable sections by creating sub-Pages. This gives you more flexibility in how you structure and present your visual identity, making it easier for users to find what they’re looking for. Pages and sub-Pages can be rearranged as your Brandbooks evolve.
Open Advanced Options in the Page update form to select the parent Page.